Home Staging is the process of preparing a home for sale to make it look its absolute best, maximizing its value by highlighting its key selling features. Unlike decorating/interior design where a home is designed to appeal to the home owner’s particular tastes, home staging will make the property appeal to the masses, and attract more prospective buyers.
Home Staging is to create mass appeal to highlight the positive and minimize the negative. Staging is marketing: focus on improving a property's appeal by transforming it into a welcoming, attractive PRODUCT that anyone might want.
Do you know……
Your investment in staging costs less than the first price reduction?
1. Only 10% of the home buyers can visualize the potential of a home that has not been staged.
2. Emotional buying: potential buyers step inside the front door and like what they see immediately.
3. U.S. research (based on the surveys of real-estate agents): professional staging can reduce DOM by 1/3 to 1/2.
4. 63% of buyers will pay more for move-in ready homes professionally staged home can yield at least 400% return on your staging investment. (2007 Home Gain Survey).
5. 97% of buyers look for property on the Internet first and 74% of them drive by “Beauty”.
Artmony Home Staging has developed a thorough and well-established process that has proven successful for clients time and time again. The strategies will create a desire to purchase your home in any buyer who comes through your door. The staging experience is smooth, straightforward, and well worth your investment.